Thursday, January 5, 2012

I did it!

This is my first time blogging and this is obviously my first time creating my own blog. When talking about technology, I am about two steps behind the norm and I teach in a building that falls about two hundred steps behind!
I am truly, very excited about continuing my education to learn about all this new amazing technology. (Some of this stuff may be new to me, but old to you!) I want to be prepared, so one day, when I have the resources to use this technology, I will be ready!
My goal is to blog, comment, and respond to as many postings, so I can absorb enough information to makeover my high school math classroom. I am just starting off my teaching career and I want to become the best possible teacher I can be, especially for my students.
Please be patient with me in all aspects of learning, for I am brand new!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mandie, Welcome to teaching and to the blogosphere. I love the color of your blog.
    I look forward to working with you.
    My blog is http://linnetstech.blogspot.com. Stop by.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim!
    My 3 year old daughter helped me pick out the color! She recently asked me for pink carpet for her bedroom and this was how I compromised with her! Oh, how the little things work with her!
    Thanks for sounding so energetic and enthusiastic about this blogging process! I am brand-spanking new to this, so please be kind!

    ReplyDelete